Monday 16 April 2012

waiting...waiting...waiting.... :(

hye everybody....
today is waiting day for me....
so bored..
u know why???
i'm waiting for my friend for over 2 hours...
bored,angry,sad,moody and many thing that i feel...
but, i waited patiently...
while waiting for friend, i think it's good if i open the marketing book...
so i studied for a while...
finished 1 chapter, i feel so sleepy...
then i start to draw something that i like...which is my lovely bear, 'BULAT"
so cute.right??hiihihi
waiting...waiting...and waiting again...
i don't like for waiting someone....
like the saying goes..wait a torture....
after 2 hours and half...finally...they came..
huhuhu.....i can't smile like before...because my mood already changed...
i'm became silently....
i know that they feel guilty..
but i want they know how my feeling for waiting them...
after we talk..then i will be okey...
hehehehe...
i love my friends...

that's all....
bye2...

No comments:

Post a Comment