Friday 6 April 2012

My Heart :)

salam :D
this entry is special for people that i loved much..
there are my life, my light, my spirit.
thank God for having them.
they are always be my side no matter what.
so, let me introduce them one by one. 
Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

My Family Forever :)
yeahh ! this is my parents. LOVELY parents.
Mr. Hj Rozali bin Mamat and Mdm. Wan Nek binti Wan Endut.

"My heroes are and were my parents. I can't see having anyone else as my heroes."

"Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to 


earn it."




taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! A big family right?
yeah i love my family ! a lot ! so much !!! :D
i have 8 siblings, and i'm the 6th.
i have  2 brothers, 3 sisters, 1 little sister and 1 little brother :)
complete life .. hehe.

plus, i have 2 brother in laws, and 1 sister in law.
haa opsss besides that, i have 5 small cute babiess !!!!!!!!! awesome !
2 nephews and 3 nieces. 
wanna see them?

lovely boy ! Adam Hadif :)

talkactive gurl Safiah Amani :)

cute gurl Nur Iman Qaisara :)

beautiful gurl Auni Husna :)

 cutest baby Aqeel Hafiy :)

hehehe. so, thats all for this entry about my family :)

All of us grow up in particular realities - a home, family, a clan, a small town, a neighborhood. Depending upon how we're brought up, we are either deeply aware of the particular reading of reality into which we are born, or we are peripherally aware of it.


The family.  We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.  ~Erma Bombeck

bye byeeeeeeeeee ! 
hope we always lives in peaceful and happy forever. amin.. 






No comments:

Post a Comment