Friday 6 April 2012

It's All About Me :)

heyyyyy welcome to my world yaa ! :D
oke i will start with my name. 
Noor Izzaty binti Rozali
juz call me Abby or Zaty. i think it is the simplest nickname right?
so u it will easy for you to remember my name :P

hurmm i was born in Taiping Perak on 1st of July 1990.
oh yeah, even though i was born in Perak, 
but i was grew up in such many places such as Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang, Kuala Lumpur
and for now, i was stayed in Taiping Perak back :P 

in an academic, i've got Diploma in Accountancy from Kolej Professional Mara ( KPM ).
Alhamdullilah :)



so for now, i was studied at University Utara Malaysia 
i am taking Bachelor in Entrepreneurship with Honours
heee and my matric no : 218142
wahh so details right? hehehe

okey thats all for this first entry. 
next, i will update later :D byeeeeeeeeeeee ! 



3 comments:

  1. hey, nxt time i wanna call u zaty....:p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihihi......no need la....just call my nickname....abby...orait????

      Delete