Saturday 7 April 2012

Burmese Pool :D

hello salam :D
today was a happy day. 
wanna know why?
hee my family and i went to Burmese Pool ..
what is Burmese Pool? 

Located near to the foothills of Bukit Larut at a housing are called Taman Sentosa, 
we have no idea how this pool got its name. 
We knew it from our parents which knew it from their parents and so on. 
Maybe back then there were Burmese settlements or Burmese soldiers that had found out about this place and let known for all generations to enjoy.

Burmese pool is one of the famous waterfalls in town. 
It is a natural pools formed by the flowing streams from the hills of Bukit Larut. It’s the perfect place to go for some picnic and swimming under the hot weather. :)

i dun want to write much.
lets see our memories photos that had been taken :D


this is my mom :)
she's so sporting mom in the world. 

this is my little sister and sister in law,
they are crazy. hahaha

this is my brother, my little sister, my sister in law and my niece.

hee happy family :)

thants 

haa when we were so excited enjoying this, suddenly it be a rainy day ! 
huaaaaaaaaa..
so we have to go back home earlier. :(

oke bye bye.
thats all for this entry :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment